Blatantly steal the lessons that cost $300k to learn…
- Picking the right hourly rate for your new hire
- What a good outsourcer profile looks like (and what to avoid!)
- My works-every-time strategy for avoiding micro-management (and skyrocketing productivity in the process)
- Exactly how to prepare for a hire that doesn’t work out
- The super important but easily missed part of an outsourcer’s profile
- How long will my project take?
- What about NDAs and other IP protection?
- How responsive should my developer be to communications?
- What software/tools should I be using?